Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Addicted to the create button

You all know that I love to play Dungeons and Dragons. But I also love to play World of Warcraft.


My first character was a Dwarf Hunter. I died a lot of times in the starting area. I didn't even reach Kharanos (The first town you see after the starting area for dwarves and gnomes). After my dwarf hunter a lot of characters followed.

I'm serious. A lot.


Yes. I got a problem. I am an altoholic (Addicted to creating characters). So far I made, I think, something like 80 characters. Ofcourse I deleted a lot of them. If you are wondering why, why so many? Well, then I'll explain.

There are nine classes in WoW and one hero class (this class starts at level 55). And for me, all classes are fun to play. Each class has something special that I like. So I love to try them all out, a lot of times.
This is way I make a lot of new characters. When I'm playing, for example, a Rogue and I see a Mage casting all his awesome fireballs, magic missiles, etc I get jealous and create a Mage. But when I'm playing a Mage I notice I die fast and I got bad armor, so I create a Warrior. And when I'm playing a Warrior.... Well, you get the point.

I make a lot of characters and I can't stop it.

However. I do have a level 55 Warrior, which is pretty high for me. But now I don't play with that character anymore, either...

Now I'm playing a Draenei Paladin. I like to play a paladin, but I miss the abilties of my Warrior.

I'm wondering how long I will keep my Paladin. Will I ever reach level 80?

No comments:

Post a Comment