Thursday, September 9, 2010

What to do

The second year of my study has just started. I'm now in the first week of this year.

In this year we (my classmates and I) are going to make a game for the Playstation 3.
Different tasks will be given to each student. We had to apply for the tasks we want to do
and then our teachers will give us our tasks based on the quality of our application letters and interviews.

I really want to make the concept art for the game because I have always liked drawing
and I like to put something from myself, my own ideas, into the game (By drawing characters or buildings etc).
 
However. I do not consider myself as a very good drawer. I would say I'm just above average,
but I am not amazingly good.

But of course I'm on school to learn and to improve my skills. So I hope I can become a better drawer.

Next week we will be told what tasks we will get and we will also hear what kind of game we are going to make.

So keep reading to hear more about this! :)

Joran de Boer

No comments:

Post a Comment